£12,800 to £14,933 per annum (depending on experience)
16 hours per week
To commence as soon as possible we are looking for a suitably experienced Finance Manager to join our team on a part time basis. Your main responsibilities in the role will be:
To manage the finance and accounting functions at Cornwall Music Service Trust including:
▪ All accounting and financial systems, procedures and software.
▪ Checking all payments including payroll.
▪ Preparation of Management Accounts, Annual Accounts and other financial reports.
▪ Preparation of information for funding applications to grant making bodies in collaboration with the Head of Service and Funding Consultant
▪ Budget preparation and management.
▪ Compliance with statutory requirements.
▪ Liaising with Cornwall Music Service Trust Auditors and Accountants.
Should you wish to be considered for the role please request and submit a completed application form to Gareth Churcher, Head of Service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
Cornwall Music Service Trust
Closing date: Friday, 26 May 2017 at 9.00am
All applications must be made using a CMST application form.
CMST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and DBS.
Registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (number
and a company limited by guarantee (number 09268124) registered in England.
Registered office: Cornwall Music Service Trust, Truro School, Trennick Lane, Truro TR1 1TH