The 3rd Cornwall Flute Festival will take place at Truro School on Saturday 24 March and Sunday 25 March 2018. We are delighted to inform you that Ian Clarke and Tim Carey will be joining us for a busy weekend of workshops, masterclasses, ensembles, rehearsals with piano, massed flute choirs, concerts and more. There will be a special workshop for the youngest players on the Saturday afternoon. In addition Just Flutes, Wonderful Winds and Jessica Rance Woodwind Repairs will be in attendance.
Photos from previous Cornwall Flute Festival events.
Lots of good news. Firstly the price will be the same as this year - £60 for the weekend, £35 for a single day, £20 for a masterclass £7 for the concert (£3.50 students). A grant has been received from the Cornwall Music Education Hub so that students aged 18 and under in full time education will be able to attend the weekend for £40.
Please continue to check the CMST website for information about any other music events that may also be of interest to you
Masterclass places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Participants can either post entry form and cheques (just e mail to Kate Whetter to let her know as she's not based in the office) or pay electronically and e mail entry form back to email@example.com . All details on the form.
Please check Terms and Conditions below.
By booking a place at the Cornwall Flute Festival (CFF) for yourself or your child, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Your place at CFF will be guaranteed once Cornwall Music Service Trust (CMST) are in receipt of your payment and application form
2. Masterclass places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and upon receipt of payment and application. When masterclass places are full a waiting list will operate.
3. If you withdraw from the CFF before the 31st December 2017 50% of the fee will be refunded. After this date no refunds will be given.
4. No child will be allowed off site during the CFF and must be collected by a designated adult unless prior arrangements have been made in writing
5. Participants will conduct themselves in a responsible and socially acceptable manner. CMST reserves the right to discontinue a session where behaviour levels have been deemed unacceptable or discontinue an individual’s participation in the CFF with no refund of fees.
6. CMST cannot accept responsibility for any damage to participant’s belongings, instruments and equipment except where negligence or a breach of duty has occurred.
7. CMST reserves the right to cancel the CFF. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be given in full and final settlement.
8. CMST holds comprehensive policies around safeguarding, health and safety etc, all of which can be made available to view upon request